I am a PhD Candidate at WINLAB/ECE, Rutgers University, working with Prof. Yanyong Zhang and Prof. Dipankar Raychaudhuri. My research interest is focused on Mobile Computing, Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT) over Information Centric Network (ICN). I like to build practical sensing platform with minimum resource overhead. The ultimate goal of my research is to bridge the gap between sensing applications and computing and networking infrastructure. Before coming to Rutgers, I studied Biomedical Engineering at Southern Medical University as a undergraduate student from 2007 to 2011. I spent half year at HUAWEI Research Center Santa Clara for internship at the begining of my PhD life. I am currently on the job market!
- I am currently on the job market!
- Our paper "“Energy-Ball: Wireless Power Transfer for Batteryless Internet of Things through Distributed Beamforming" has been accepted by Ubicomp/IMWUT 2018!
- Our paper "Monitoring a Person’s Heart Rate and Respiratory Rate on a Shared Bed Using Geophones" has been accepted by SenSys 2017!Paper
- Our paper "Auto++:Detecting Cars Using Embedded Microphones in Real-Time" has been accepted by Ubicomp/IMWUT 2017! See you guys in Hawaii! Paper Slides.
- Our demo "Motion-Triggered Surveillance Camera using MF-IoT" has been rewarded as Best Demo at IoTDI'17. Demo Poster. Paper
- I am joining AT&T Research Center for the Summer Intern!
- I presented our work on PerCom 2016 on March 16th. You can find the slides and the demo poster here.
- Our paper "Whose Move is it Anyway? Authenticating Smart Wearable Devices Using Unique Head Movement Patterns" has been accepted by PerCom 2016! You can find the paper here.