Sugang Li is currently a Software Engineer at Google Kubernetes Engine Networking. Sugang received his M.S. and Ph.D. from WINLAB, Rutgers University, where he closely worked with Prof. Yanyong Zhang and Prof. Dipankar Raychaudhuri. His research focuses on IoT protocol design over Future Internet Architecture, edge/mobile computing, and machine learning. His works combine practical system building and theoretical analysis. The ultimate goal of his research is to bridge the gap between sensing applications and computing and networking infrastructure. His works have been published in top conferences such as ACM UbiComp/IMWUT, IEEE Infocom, IEEE PerCom, ACM SenSys, with over 500 citations and h-index of 10. Before coming to Rutgers, he received his B.E. in Biomedical Engineering from Southern Medical University.
- I am starting to work at Google (03/22/2021)
- Our paper "“Energy-Ball: Wireless Power Transfer for Batteryless Internet of Things through Distributed Beamforming" has been accepted by Ubicomp/IMWUT 2018!
- Our paper "Monitoring a Person’s Heart Rate and Respiratory Rate on a Shared Bed Using Geophones" has been accepted by SenSys 2017!Paper
- Our paper "Auto++:Detecting Cars Using Embedded Microphones in Real-Time" has been accepted by Ubicomp/IMWUT 2017! See you guys in Hawaii! Paper Slides.
- Our demo "Motion-Triggered Surveillance Camera using MF-IoT" has been rewarded as Best Demo at IoTDI'17. Demo Poster. Paper
- I am joining AT&T Research Center for the Summer Intern!
- I presented our work on PerCom 2016 on March 16th. You can find the slides and the demo poster here.
- Our paper "Whose Move is it Anyway? Authenticating Smart Wearable Devices Using Unique Head Movement Patterns" has been accepted by PerCom 2016! You can find the paper here.