Full Sponsor Benefits
Annual Membership Fee of $100,000
- Direct access to all core research activities (includes Rutgers University, Government and corporate sponsor pool supported projects) carried out within WINLAB. This includes early distribution of research results in the form of Technical Reports, semi-annual research review meetings, and access to available experimental design documents and data.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for inventions derived from research programs funded by the general sponsor pool. [Note that this does not include IPR generated by Government or Rutgers University research programs independent of the WINLAB corporate sponsor funding pool.]
- Source and object code licenses for evaluation/research use of WINLAB software (simulation models, protocol software, analysis tools, etc.)
- Scheduled access to WINLAB’s laboratory facilities, upon request
- Access to WINLAB’s undergraduate and graduate student pool, including opportunities for supporting MS/PhD thesis research, internships at sponsor companies, and direct recruitment. WINLAB will make a best effort to assign one graduate student on a specific research topic of mutual interest to the sponsor company, subject to academic requirements and resource constraints.
- Opportunities for R&D collaboration via mechanisms such as WINLAB’s Visiting Scholar program, the sponsored Post-Doc program (additional funding), and participation in optional Focus Projects (additional funding).
- Voting membership on WINLAB’s Industrial Advisory Board (IAB)
- Site visits for research reviews and technical consultation with WINLAB faculty
- Access to internal WINLAB seminars and tutorials; priority registration and discounted fees for external WINLAB workshops (usually held every 18 mo)